We work with and on behalf of the older people’s housing sector in the UK to:
- Raise awareness of the value and benefits of older people’s housing
- Celebrate housing with care and support for older people
- Promote sheltered and retirement housing schemes as community hubs
- Influence joint working at all levels
- Disseminate good practice
Our five year business plan sets out our achievements in previous years and our main objectives for the future as well as how we are managing risk. View our 2016-2021 business plan
At our Annual General meetings we review the previous year and present our plans for the forthcoming year as well as confirm any changes to erosh trustees and officers and adopt the annual accounts. Members can view the minutes and presentation from our last AGM.
Our business plan is supported by an annual action plan which trustees regularly monitor.
Our priorities include:
- Growing membership and building our financial strength
- Maintaining existing and exploring new relationships including the commercial sector
- Developing new resources and services to increase the value of your erosh membership
- Promoting the benefits of housing and support services for older people to local and central government
- Continuing to evidence and promote the value of older people’s housing and support and the contribution it makes to saving money for health and social care
- Developing new erosh networks
If you have any questions about our plans (or we would love you to suggest things for us to work on), please contact our Chief Executive, Rebecca Mollart at firstname.lastname@example.org.