erosh are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
If you have any queries or concerns, please contact us.
We will only collect your contact details via the Membership Application Form, the Contact Us page form and the Subscribe to Ezine form of this site.
We do not pass on contact details to any other organisation.
We do not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We do not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
If requested, we will amend or delete your contact details from our records immediately.
We will only send you communications by email and telephone if you have explicitly provided your prior consent. You may opt out of our marketing communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of our emails, ezine, e-newsletters and e-shots.
We may contact you for the following reasons:
- membership details and billing enquiries
- to provide you with the services, products or information you asked for
- seeking your views or comments on the services we provide and new government policy
- notifying you of changes to our services
- sending you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that appropriate technical and organisational controls are in place to protect it.
When you visit this website we, like many companies, automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the type of device you’re using, the IP address, browser and operating system being used to connect your computer to the internet. This information may be used to improve the services we offer.
- information about your visit to this website, for example we collect information about pages you visit and how you navigate the website, i.e. length of visits to certain pages, products and services you viewed and searched for, referral sources (e.g. how you arrived at our website).
We collect and use your personal information by using cookies on our website.
Use of ‘cookies’
By using and browsing the erosh website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you must turn off cookies or refrain from using the site.
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this, look at the ‘help’ menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
By using our website, our social media pages (such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn), subscribing to our membership services, you agree that, unless you disabled them within your internet browser, we can place the types of cookies set out below on your device and use that data in accordance with this Policy.
What types of cookies are there?
Broadly, there are 3 types of cookie:
Performance cookies. These cookies collect anonymous information about users for the purpose of assessing the performance of a website. Common uses include well-known web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
Functionality cookies. These are cookies that automatically remember choices that users have previously made in order to improve their experience next time they visit a website. For example, where users select their preferred settings and layout.
erosh uses a tool called Google Analytics to give us statistical data on the performance of our website. These cookies are placed by Google Analytics.
Facebook is a social media platform used by both individuals and organisations or different brands. Erosh is active on Facebook, and uses the platform to communicate to supporters.
If you have any enquiries about using this site please contact us.
All material, including text, images and code, is protected by copyright and must not be copied in full or in part without our permission.
We take care in making the information on this site error free and up-to-date. However, information and other details on this site are subject to change. Please contact us to report any inaccuracies.
erosh are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. If you have any queries or concerns, please contact us. We will only collect your contact details …