Erosh provides practical expert advice and guidance, news and commentary for front line staff and service managers to help respond to current challenges and opportunities.
What’s in it for us?
Offering excellent value for money, erosh membership:
- Gives all staff access to resources to help them keep up to date with the latest good practice and national legal and policy developments
- Helps staff respond positively to the changes, challenges and opportunities facing the sector
- Compliments staff training and development programmes ensuring staff comply with the latest standards
- Provides practical information and local case studies helping staff to resolve day to day issues
- Provides national and local networking opportunities to resolve issues and share good practice
- Provides national influencing opportunities
- Provides staff with continuing professional development opportunities contributing to career progression and succession planning
- Enables you to promote your job vacancies to the sheltered and retirement housing sector
- Enables you to demonstrate your commitment to quality housing and support for older people when tendering for services