Do we need licences for film clubs?

Your organisation may have been approached recently by a body called the Motion Picture Licensing Company (MPLC).  They represent part of the motion picture industry and …


Subscribe to our ezine

We issue an ezine every other month with older people’s housing and support sector news & insight, case studies, event information, articles and advice. Don’t worry, we don’t share this information with anyone else and you can unsubscribe at any time.

Previous Newsletters